Day 10: All but one of my Sisters (6/1)

My sisters came to Stroud today to visit!!! I love when we are together, even though Sami Jo wasn't here (lucky her, she's in Spain) we always have fun. Add the babies and it's a blast.
Some of the things I love about my sisters and I (not in any specific order): 


  • how we help with each others children

  • we all love gLee

  • we giggle about the dumb things

  • we make up words (ALL 3 of our husbands hate this!)

  • we have various names for our dad

  • we share food and drinks (except for milk)

  • we are ALWAYS sarcastic

  • we are annoyed by exactly the same things

  • we can laugh at our mistakes and our children

  • we can ask for an honest opinion....and get it.

  • we call each other for no reason

  • we remember...

  • we remember and retell over and over :D
I can't imagine my life without them.

1 comment:

  1. How blessed you are to have such a great bunch of sisters!

    ReplyDelete