Day 13: Golf Outting (6/4)




Rennie and I decided that we wanted to go golfing today. I do have clubs and have numerous times attempted to play. I like the idea of the game; I'm just not good enough to enjoy it. Rennie says that no one is good enough to enjoy golf but everyone still plays. :)

Because it's just Rennie and I at home for the summer, we have no one to stay home with Gavin while we golf. So we thought we will just take him with us. We took his car seat, which has hooks on the back that hook onto metal rings in the car, took those hooks and used them to hook the car seat onto the golf cart.

I know I've said this before but Gavin is a pretty easy going kid. As long as Rennie or I is present Gavin is satisfied. It's a great quality to have, especially with Rennie and I who are always doing something or trying something new. We seem to be always on the go and Gavin flows right with us. It's wonderful that we all mesh as a family.

Back to golf, I wasn't sure that we would make it through 9 holes of golf. (I don't play 18 because it's to aggravating for me!) We strapped in Gavin and off we went. He enjoyed the first 4 holes and feel asleep the next 4 holes. When he woke up, I thought for sure he would be whinny but he enjoyed the cart ride and the wonderful breeze.

As for scoring and who won, we all know that Rennie beat me. I did however beat him on one hole and tied him on another. That in my book of golfing is a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment