Day 24: My Haircut (6/15)



Two days in a row that I included a picture of myself! This blog is supposed to be about me and my family but I wasn't doing that and by not including pictures of myself, I couldn't see how I was changing in the year I was doing my Project 365. So today when I got my haircut, I thought to myself it's going to be my picture(s) of the day.

Rennie's aunt, Sharman, is a beautician and does an amazing job!! I cut about 3 inches off on the length and added highlights. I love it! It's just long enough to still put in a ponytail (because what girl doesn't love a good ponytail?!) and short enough that it doesn't lay on my shoulders.

My hair is natural curly, but thank goodness for modern times and I can "Chi" it straight in about 15 minutes. I love being able to wear it both ways; I am very lucky.

2 comments: