Day 39: Summer Nights (6/30)


I love that at 8:46 PM (that's a fact, because I checked the exact time when I took the picture) the sun still hasn't set. This is my favorite thing about summer.

During the winter, I hate getting out of school and having two hours before it's pitch black outside. 
Granted it is harder to lay down Gavin for the night but I would not trade the effort for the extra hours of sunlight.

I also wanted to include a few pictures of my parents yard:



They both work so hard on the yard. I never realized how much work goes into maintaining a home, maybe because I've never owned a home. They are outside every day working on something. It's amazing how wonderful the yard looks and how much they have to work at it.

I love the Babinec stone. I hope that one day, we can own a home and have a Nickell rock outside our home. The flowers bloom all summer making the yard that much more beautiful. The pond is something my mom has been wanting and working on for years. She loves the pond, I love the natural rock surrounding the area.

One day, my yard is going to be just as wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Their yard is gorgeus!! Wish I had the time & skill to make ours look like that!

    ReplyDelete