Day 30: Ritas on the River (6/21)


After a long day, we went to have margaritas. I haven't had many drinks since Gavin was born so I haven't gone out with the intention of drinking to get a little tipsy. Which was exactly my intention tonight, just to let you know Gavin was staying the night with his aunt, so Rennie and I have the night to ourselves.  (Ew lala!!) 

Anyway, we found this place called Ritas on the River and they made a margarita that was HUGE!! I don't think you can image this size so to help, I took another pitcher to show the width of this margarita.  

That's Rennie hand that is covering the top of the glass. I drank all of mine and most of Rennies' drink. I have to say that I am a little tipsy and tired.

So I guess that I am going to head to bed. I enjoyed my night out with Rennie and I will enjoy my full night's sleep but I can't wait to see my little boy tomorrow.

Good night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment