Day 9: My Parents House (5/31)

 HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!


Today I choose to take a picture of my parents house for my Project 365. I love this house but it's not something I would choose to live in when I buy a home one day. It's a 100 year old home that sits on acres of land with an old foundation and my parents added the A/C but it's one of my childhood homes and I always love coming back to it.

My favorite time to come to Stroud is when this house is full of my family. My sisters will come home and bring their husbands and children and we all cram into this house and spend our days together. It does get crowded but we wouldn't have it anyother way.

Notice the flag in the front yard? In every house we have every lived in my dad puts a flag pole up and flies the American flag everyday. I remember in times of trouble my dad lowering the flag to half mast. I love coming home, driving down Central road and see the flag, it means I am almost home.


No comments:

Post a Comment