Why a family Blog?

I never felt the need to start a blog but I was playing on my iPhone and came across an app called Project 365. This app has a slot for each day of the year and the job is to take a picture everyday. The idea is to see your life in pictures. Here is how Project 365 explains it:

Taking a photo a day is a big undertaking with big payoffs. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider doing it: Imagine being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… (Often we find it hard to remember what we did just yesterday or even last night, let alone a whole year ago. Your year-long photo album will be an amazing way to document your travels and accomplishments, your haircuts and relationships. Time moves surprisingly fast.

Anyway, after almost a week of taking photos I thought what is the point of this if I am the only one who sees all the pictures. Since my summer vacation has started and I don't have too much to do I thought this would be the perfect time to start a blog. I thought this would be the perfect way to share my project. So please enjoy the Nickell's Project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment