Days 4, 5, and 6: Moving DayS (5/26, 5/27, 5/28)


This summer we decided that Tishomingo, OK was not the best place for our family to live. So a major family decision was made and we packed up all our items and moved in with my wonderfully generous parents for the summer. I am so excited to able to spend more time with both my family and Rennie's family who live in Stillwater. This is a perfect opportunity for family to get to know Gavin better. 

My next three days of pictures are about the three days of moving... 

5/26 -- The day that we began our move to Stroud for the summer.


5/27 -- After three years of moving my wedding bouquet to multiple homes, I decided that this move was the move to throw it away. TEAR but honestly the flowers were shedding and it didn't smell very nice anymore. I harp on Rennie all the time to not be such a pack rat and here I was totting around a delicate, smelly bunch of flowers! 


5/28 -- The last BIG load to the storage! We are so happy to be out of Tishomingo, OK for the summer. Our hearts are light.

No comments:

Post a Comment