Day 8: Professional Developement (11/8)


Today instead of going to school, I had to go to professional development (PD) at UCO. As teachers, we do lots of projects that we can take back to school to do with our kids. This was a project about multiple intelligences. If you want to read more about it check out wikipedia, basically it's talks about how all people learn or take in information in different ways.

We had to figure out what our learning style was, if you wanna to know your area of learn strengths, take this survey. 

I know that I am a logical thinker.  Which means that I am strong at reasoning, recognizing patterns and logically analyzing problems. I tend to think conceptually about numbers, relationships and patterns. 

We had to create a poster showing our tendicies. This was mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment