Day 27: Christmas Season is Here (11/27)



My house is decorated for Christmas! I love this time of year. Each year we get two new ornaments. The first one is our family ornament. Gavin picked out this years ornament! Can you tell? :) The second ornament we get is a traditional ornament. Every year on Thanksgiving PopPop and Nana give all of their grandchildren their own ornament. This was started by my dad's father {my grandpa} with us. Each ornament has the year added to the bottom and put on the tree. It's such a wonderful tradition.



We also decorated the outside of the house. We aren't quite done, Rennie wants to add two more strings of lights to the steep of the roof. My project was the front tree. Last year we picked out the eight large ornaments at an after-Christmas sale at Target. Cheap!! I also ran five strings of lights around the truck of the tree. It was fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment