Day 7: Gavin Jump (11/7)


I came home from classes tonight and Gavin was waiting for me to play! In the hour that I've been home we have played trains, ate dinner, bumped bellies {about a hundred times}, tickled tummies, attempted a game of hide-and-seek, and jumped on our chair.

I am ex-huas-ted and it's only 8 pm. This time change is killing me! It gets dark way to quick for me. 

Our attempted game of hide-and-seek was fun. Gavin still hasn't quite got it right. He understands that the counter is supposed to close his eyes and count and then look for me but he doesn't get the staying hiding part! We are close but it is fun to watch him develop.

He loves his chair and jumping onto the cushion. He likes to ask {repeatedly} "Gavin jump?" and then I have to say, "Yes" and be watching and then he jumps to the cushion. 

Love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment