Day 2: Gavin's New Babysitter (11/2)



Gavin got a new babysitter...again.

That makes four baby sitters in less than a year and half. Not a stable environment, however Gavin does well and he is very good at going with the flow. I don't think it affecting him as much as it is Rennie or I. 

The new babysitter started yesterday and I already received two picture from her. The most I've received since we started with the sitters. And she has only had Gavin for two days! 

Amazing how receiving pictures makes my day. And it makes me think that whoever is watching Gavin is enjoying him as much as we do!

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to read about your babysitter sending pictures!! Makes my heart set better also :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the hardest things for a mom to do is leave their babies with someone else. Hope this sitter will work out for the best! Don't ever settle for anyone that's not the best for that sweet boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete