Day 1: Happy Halloween (11/1)



Happy Halloween

Well, here I am again.

Last year I only made it 156 days before I ended my project. I am a little disappointed that I didn't even make it half way through the year. 

However, I had a pretty good excuse. We finally moved into our first home and wasn't able to have internet installed after the expenses of moving. I also wasn't able to get on Blogger at school because it "is against school policy." That is a paragraph to type out in of itself. I'll leave it alone...for now.

My good friend, Natalie, started her blog again the first day of October and I was jealous and envious. If you wanna check out her blog, Welcome to Graham Central Station, please do so and leave a nice comment. We "bloggers" always like those! 

So I said that I would start mine again on the first of November. Sure enough, Natalie sent me a reminder {she is such a sweetie} and here I am. 

I'm excited and find blogging somewhat relaxing. At least at this point, when I'm the first one home, alone and have all my master classes homework completed! But I like the idea of a timeline for my family.

I posted Halloween pictures for today because honestly how can I let these beautiful pictures of the boys in my life go to waste? 

I look forward to {hopefully} a year of pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you Emily Nickell! Thank you for including me in your super awesome blog!!

    ReplyDelete