Day 28: Beginning of Bedlam Week (11/28)

Yesterday I posted this as my Facebook status:
Rennie and I have planned to wear OSU shirts all week to school. I have a few teachers at school who are uo fans {I love you all except during Bedlam week! :D} 

As always Rennie is up, around, and dressed before I even think about getting out of bed. My morning routine is as follows {except on days I take morning showers, I like night showers better}:

     6:30 am - Rennie alarms goes off. He is up and in the bathroom!
     6:45 am - Rennie comes out of bathroom and says, "Emily, it's 6:45."
     6:50 am - I start to move around and wake Gavin up to head to the 
               babysitters. 
     7:00 am - Rennie and Gavin are close to heading out the door. I am 
               still in my PJs!
     I have the next half hour all to myself as I get ready for school!!
     7:30 am - Out the door and on my way to school.

So I usually don't see the inside of my closet until sometime after Rennie and Gavin have left. This morning in the closet was Rennie's OSU shirts. All four of them {he was already wearing one!} all pulled out and set aside. So I put  mine up too! However, I can almost guarantee that Rennie's shirts are in order while mine aren't... :\ 

No comments:

Post a Comment