Day 66: Playing with Rye (7/27)


We spent the day with the Bollman family; we even got to spend the night!! It's so fun that Molly, Dana and I have children that are so close in age.

Rye and Gavin play so well together. Sure they argue over toys but it natural and good for them. When they are together, they entertain themselves so well. They played together for hours, only stopping to eat.

I watched both of them by myself while Dana was at work and the boys were out playing golf. I had to feed them both dinner (with one highchair!), bath and put them to bed. I was exhausted by the time the boys got home. I am so glad that our small chance of twins was not put into reality!! However if I was to have twins, I would want it to happen first, before I knew what it was like to have single child.

♥ Love to all those parents out there that have multiples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment