Day 62: Float Trip (7/23)


Oh man, has it been a busy weekend!

It started out on Friday morning at 5:45 AM! We left for the Illinois River for a float trip. We only decieded to float 6 miles because we didn't want tit to be a full day of floating. I mean you can only float for so long before it just gets boring!

It was fun! I haven't done floated since Rennie and I have married and I missed it! It's so much fun and the river was high so we didn't have to get out of the raft often to drag it across the rocks.

Even though we only floated 6 miles we were still exhausted but its a great way to spend the day.

Then from there I had a job interview (keep your fingers crossed) and then to Enid to play some softball!!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! haven't floated the river since i was preggo with makaylie!

    ReplyDelete