Day 65: My Little, Big Boy!! (7/26)


After spending almost all weekend away from Gavin, I haven't done anything today but hang out with him.

I sat him down in his highchair to eat a snack, I came back to him and I just stopped and said, "Oh my goodness, he looks so big!" I don't know where my little baby has gone! He looks more and more like a kid than a baby everyday. It's so sad.

Today I put him in his new tie-die shirt that I made him. He looks so cute that I couldn't resist a picture.

He is also a walking fool. He loves to walk around and tries very hard to stay standing most of the time. He's getting so good at it! He will be doing nothing soon but walking. He is such a big boy.

His first birthday is almost a month away. I can't believe that Gavin will be a year old. It's amazing how fast the time has flown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment