Day 59: Something to Read (7/20)


Somebody said today, "It's for her blog. Don't worry no one reads it."

Sure, it hurt my feelings and yeah, it's probably true but honestly I don't do it for anyone else:

I DO IT FOR MYSELF.

When I started this Project 365, it was just going to be a picture a day. Then I found this Blog spot website and I thought I would expand my project a little more; try and give a small explanation as to why I took the picture. Now I have come across a website that will turn my blog into a bound book. I love the idea, a journal with pictures and printed text.

That is why I continue to blog, not for others, not for attention but for myself.

I took a picture of Gavin's favorite book today. Every time he picks it up I read it to him because he enjoys it. 

And those of you who do read my blog, I hope you enjoy it! 

2 comments:

  1. i <3 your blog!! i check everyday to see if you have put something up!! i would be sad if you didn't!! keep it going sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the website that turns it into a book?

    ReplyDelete