Day 8: Bike Ride (6/2)


When Rennie works, I try real hard to get something fun done in the morning. This morning I decided (and immediately regretted) to take the kids on a bike ride. To do this I had to: get my bike off the hooks, get the large red stroller off the hook, take the tire off the stroller and hook it up to my bike, load and buckle them all and I hadn't even starting carting them all around. Luckily, Gavin was able to ride on his own. We set out into the neighborhood across the street, like I said I regretted doing this alone and on this day. It was fun though once we got started. My kids are pretty good about participating and going with the flow. Rallie, Wes, and Eisley didn't make a peep and enjoyed the ride the entire time. Gavin was having just as much fun. We rode around for a bit and then came back and had morning popsicles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment