Day 20: Night out at Fassler Hall



This summer has been so much fun. The kids are all at a fun age. Eisley's personality is really starting to become known, Rallie and Wes are beginning to talk and learning so much and Gavin is a ball of energy. I haven't done much but hang out with them finding fun things to do, so most days when Rennie goes to work, Rallie and Wes say, "No, Mommy, bye-bye?" I love my kids but I need some time to myself.

So getting together with friends is such a blessing, tonight we went out to Fassler Hall in Midtown. I really have enjoyed moving back to Oklahoma City since leaving to move to Guymon. I love this City. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

This year is going to be so much fun because Sami is going to be working with me at Mayfield. Right now she is going to be the Reading teacher on our team. Tonight's get together was the first team Sam joined us. I look forward to this school year and I love that our teachers get together outside of school. It makes going to work much more fun when you work with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment