Day 16: White Water (6/10)


This summer since Rallie, Wes, & Eisley are all still under the magic number two (by magic, I mean free!), we decided to do the season passes to White Water and Frontier City. So around 3 pm we made our way for the first time this summer to White Water.  We spent two hours there and it was a perfect way to spend the afternoon. I didn't feel guilty for only wanting to stay a couple of hours only because we bought a ticket for the day.

As soon as we entered, we headed to find chairs in the kiddie area. Rennie and Gavin went off to do the big kid stuff which left me with the three youngers. I am exhausted!! (That seems to be a reoccurring theme...) I thought the four of us would sit in the wade in pool and splash and play. NOPE! Rallie wanted to slide down one slide, while Wes wanted to play in the raining thing and my sweet Eisley wanted to do the big slide and the big slide she did, more than once.  I ended up running (in a bathing suit!) from one thing to the next, SUCCESSFULLY keeping tabs on three little ones in the park. Thank goodness it's an enclosed area. 

Eisley is certainly going to be the death of me, either by wearing me out or braving the elements and scaring me to death. There was more than one mom ask me how old she was or comment on how brave she was being. Eisley didn't even wait for me to be at the bottom of the slide and she needed me to be a the bottom of the slide. They all had floaties on but unlike Rallie and Wes, Eisley has no idea how to maneuver with  them on. They are there more for me, so I have a tab bit more time to get to her if needed. 

Later, we went around the lazy river twice, definitely Rallie's favorite part of the park. Wes and Gavin enjoyed it as well, Wes because he was able to swim fast and Gavin because he could touch the bottom. As we were getting ready to go home Wes summed up our time there quite well, "Mommy, pool fun!" with a huge grin on his face. 

It was a great afternoon and now not so scary to take them back. Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment