Day 15: Gavin and Eisley (6/9)


Rallie and Wes have a special bond, so it warms my heart tremendously that Gavin and Eisley have a special relationship. It's hard to explain because right now it's just little things that Rennie or I notice about them. I can only give you examples of things we notice. 

When Gavin wakes up (which is usually later than Eisley) and comes out of the room, Eisley screams and runs to him, she hugs him and puts her head up to him for a kiss. 

When Eisley wakes up from a nap and Gavin goes in first. She jumps up and down and babbles something excitedly.

If Eisley's crying and I can't get to her right way, Gavin is usually there to sooth her until I do.

When Eisley gets in trouble and goes to her room, Gavin follows her to comfort her.

Eisley is always included when Gavin is around.

When sitting on the couch the first place that Eisley chooses to sit is next to Gavin. 

Eisley is defiantly the baby in our family and treated as such but she and Gavin have a special relationship that I am thankful for everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment