Day 52: Snow Day (2/21)


I received a phone call at 5:56 am this morning and school was canceled! Rallie was already in our bed and Wes wasn't far behind at 6:32 am and Gavin was right behind him at 6:44 am. The babies need a diaper change so off came their jammies and they received their morning bottles {4 oz each!} and on came the cartoons {for Gavin} and everyone was content. Even Boog who was enjoying a rare nap on the bed. So I had to get a picture! This picture will be a great keepsake for years to come and I will always remember the feeling I had when I took it: LOVE, happiness and contentment. I love my family!


Since I had the day off I decided to use it to get Wes checked out at the doctors. He has some bad cradle crap {I know it's cradle cap but crap sounds better} and some eczema on his face and arms. The doctor gave us a prescription for a steroid and then all this wonderful formula! I am so blessed! It was definitely worth the co-pay and the doctor's appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment