Day 35: Surprise Trip to Stroud (2/4)


Dana called me up this morning and asked what I was doing today. Of course, I had nothing planned because it was Monday. So she wanted to know if I would like to meet in Stroud and surprise my mom with a visit. Of course, I said yes. 

I can't believe the weather in Feburary. It's beautiful and the kids wore off some energy outside. Even the twins enjoyed some sunlight, something they are probably unfamiliar with so far in their life. Dad came home and pushed the kids on the tire swing.

Dad also made some chicken wings and fries for dinner and Dana made bomb brownies that tasted more like a molten cake {yum!}

At the end of the day, I changed all the kids into their jammies and drove home.

What a wonderful day with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment