Day 33: Newborn Pictures (2/2)


These are just a few of the newborn pictures we had taken when the babies were six days old. They turned out wonderfully even though the session went horribly. 

The photographer posted on Facebook looking for newborns twins for a cheap session. She was located in Arkansas City but it would only cost me $40 for every proof and no sitting fee. I couldn't turn it down. So my  mom and I drove the two hours to Ark City and the babies slept the whole way. 

Once we got there they needed to sleep throughout the session but that did not happen! They cried for almost 4 hours straight only stopping to eat. My mom was ready to be done 2 hours into the session but I was sure they would wear themselves out! I was soooo wrong. The photographer was so patient but after 4 hours, I stopped it and said, "I'm done!" and as soon as we put them in the car they slept all the way home.

She was able to get 27 great pictures and I {MIGHT} have done it all again for these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment