Day 40: Girls Spa Day (2/9)


Today, my Grandma, Mom, and sisters spent the day getting pampered. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of the six of us. {What was I thinking?!} So I took a screen shot of the spa we spent the day at. We had three treatments: an hour massage, a facial and a vichy shower. 

Before we went to the spa, we went out to lunch at Chili's {Grandma's choice} and then headed to the spa where we spent almost 4 hours getting pampered. 

It was amazing!

I've had a massage before but the facial and the vichy shower was new to me. I enjoyed both but the vichy shower was great. They rub you down with exfoliating salt and then you lay under sprays of water. It leaves you feeling clean and amazing. 

I will definitely be trying it again. {Maybe talk Rennie into a day together! :)}

What a wonderful treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment