Day 21: Weight Loss {Please!} (1/21)



I was released from the doctors last week and have taken getting back to a reasonable weight a little serious. My real goal is to play outfield again in softball and be fast and able. 

So to be honest my weight before I got pregnant with the twins was {get ready!} 215 lb and then throughout my pregnancy I lost fatty weight and gained baby weight bar the end if pregnancy I was weighting in at 225 lb. After I gave birth to Wes & Rallie who weighted 14 lb and 3 oz together, I walked out of the hospital at 196 lb. My last doctor's appointment I was weighting in at 188 lb. 

My goal is to get down to the low 160s so I want to lose a good 20-30 lbs. I started going to a gym and am lifting weights and doing some cardo. They have classes and am excited to try those out. 

I only put this on my blog so that I can be accountable for my {hopeful} weight loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment