Day 12: Visiting Stroud (1/12)


My dad sent me a text Friday morning, "Ribs for dinner tonight. You coming?" So I decided that I would pack up the twins and head to Stroud to eat dinner and stay the night. {Rennie and Gavin had plans to go to a Bedlam basketball game in Norman today. See pictures below.} This was the first night that it would be just me and the twins. I texted my mom and said that I would only come if she could plan on helping me through the night. Of course, she said yes. 

Sami and Garvis were there and we enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I ended up staying Saturday night {not my plans} because of raining sleet and I didn't want to drive home in it. The divide and conquer nightly routine that we have going is a life saver and didn't realize this until I stayed at Stroud. The first night was exhausting and the second night wasn't so bad but it's much better the way we spend our nights at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment