Day 1: Superheros (1/1)


So here I am again!! This will be the third time that I begin this blog. I figured that starting it on the new year will give me a new year's resolution to continue this throughout the year. Also, I would like some of the twins in my blog when I finally say, "OK, I am really done with this. Let's make a book." Gavin has dominated our lives the last three years that it's only fair to include the babies in the things that made up our life before they entered it. 

I am going to start this blog with the expectations that everyone knows what has occurred since I have stopped blogging. We just found out we were pregnant with twins and figuring out how our lives would change.  We had no idea!! Our babies are wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing. 

I am sure that this blog will now be dominated by the Rallie, Wes and their pictures so I figured I would give my first day to Gavin. He is a wonderful big brother and tells his new sister and brother daily that he loves them. However, he is struggling with the loss of attention and my heart breaks for him daily. He is a strong, little boy and is so fun and creative. I love him and his personality so much. 

Today, Gavin is MY superhero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment