Day 17: My Babies (1/17)



I love taking pictures! I forgot how fun doing this blog can be! I find myself getting irritated when I do something or go somewhere but forget to "document" it with a picture but I just have to get back in the grove of it.

We received so many gifts from people and I sent out thank you notes but I love sending pictures of Gavin or the twins playing/wearing to the givers.

So when I was putting the Little Brother jammies on Wes; I decided to put the matching pair on Rallie. I put that picture on Instagram tagging the Grahams {the gift givers} so that they were sure to see it.

Anyway, when I start to take pictures of the twins Gavin always wants to be included, hence my second picture. I absolutely love this picture! Everyone's looking at the camera and looks really good. WONDERFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment