Day 150: Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede (3/21)



I have never been to Branson so I have never been to show. I told Rennie that if we went to Branson, we are going to see a good show!

We picked out Dixie Stampede it was recommended to us by multiple families with young kids.

They put on a show and served you dinner.

The show was lots of animals and singing. It was perfect for Gavin and I enjoyed it as well. It reminded Rennie of the Medieval times. The area is oval and seats are all around it. As you can see the people behind us are much higher than us. We had great seats!

Gavin is a picky, picky eater so we where unsure how well he would eat dinner. However, he surprised us both and ate much of his dinner. Rennie and I said that the new way for us to get Gavin to eat would be to make it too dark for him to figure out what he was eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment