Day 152: New Tattoo (3/23)


I finally talked Rennie into another tattoo for me!

I say that like I have to ask for permisson which is by no means how our relationship works! I just kept saying, "I want a tattoo for Gavin." and he kept saying, "What happens if you have another baby then another tattoo? Where does it stop?" I guess he doesn't think I would stop if I got another one. 

When we were in Branson, there was a nice tattoo parlor and apparently I stared at it every time we went by it. I guess I used Rennie as an excuse to not get a tattoo because when Rennie pulled in and said, "Check out how much it cost." I got so damn nervous!! 

So without preperation I got a tattoo. I knew exactly what I wanted so it wasn't hard. I was going to get it on my ankle but Rennie suggested on the top of my foot and I said, "Go for it!" It's a little more showy then where I planned to get it but I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment