Day 146: My Biscuit (3/17)


Today started our softball season for Whoosh and WOW {our woman's team.} I didn't plan on playing much because we are trying so hard to get pregnant. It would be unfair for a team to pick up a girl and then have maybe have to drop her each month before I become pregnant. It just seems easy for both Rennie and me if I play more as a pick up or as needed player. 

I ended up playing a little this weekend. In the very last game of the tourney, we weren't getting many strikes called for us in 40 mile per hour {I may exaggerate} winds. So Cheyenne was pitching this inning and we were losing pretty bad. Chey wasn't getting much calls so he looks at the batter and says, "Here's a biscuit for you!" Meaning: I am going to pitch a ball that you should hit the sh*t out of... And the man did, right at my leg. Honestly, I don't think I ever saw it. If I did I know I was getting out of the way of it!

I cried and this is what I like to call my biscuit. 

It's freaking huge and hurts like a bitch when I walk for a long time or God-forbid I have to squat! 

This is why I am taking this summer easy while we are trying to get pregnant, you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment