Day 104: Happy Valentine's Day (2/14)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Being the technology person that I am, this is the picture that I sent to all my family for Valentine's Day. I always enjoy a good text picture and so I thought I would share the joy!

Rennie and I have a tradition of going out to a nice dinner sometime during the week of Valentine's Day. We rarely go out on Valentine's Day because we don't want to fit the stinkin' crowds who think its a must to go out on the actually day. :) So we have planned to head out to dinner tomorrow night, however I have no idea where we are going because Rennie is keeping it a surprise. Fun and aggravating at the same time.


When I got into my car this morning the small box of chocolates where waiting on me with a wonderfully written card.  I like declarations of love and I found this on Facebook on my way home today. Silly I know but it was sweet and made my day even better. 


I cannot wait to see what Rennie has up his sleeve for dinner tomorrow!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day and have love in their life. 

1 comment:

  1. this has to be one of my favorite days so far...very sweetly put. so glad you all are including us in your Valentine plans <3

    ReplyDelete