Day 125: Book Heaven (2/25)


Today was my first adventure with the Metropolitan Library "Friends of the Library" annual book sale. I LOVE it but was sadly unprepared! I didn't have a bag or something to carry all the books that I wanted. The expo center at the state fair had rows and rows of book just like the two shown above. They were separated into genres and then hard cover or paperback. The paperbacks where only $0.50 and the hardbacks were $1. A-MAZ-ING! I bought 12 good books for $6.50. Those are the books in the top right of the picture box. Next year I will be more prepared and bring a bag or two...

PS - like my new picture app?? I will be using it a lot more in the future. It's really handy to show some of the same pictures without taking up so much room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment