Day 125: OK State Fair (9/24)




I love Fall! I love the Oklahoma State Fair!

Last night we went to the Fair. There are two reasons I love the fair: the food and the crafts! Gavin got to eat his first turkey leg. I didn't think that he would eat it, he really doesn't eat meat often. However, as you can tell, he loved it!!

We left after school and spent most of the night there with my mom and dad.

I could buy every kind of food there but I just stuck with the good old basics: turkey leg, corn on the cob and elephant ear!

Gavin got a horse pillow pet! I love those things and there is an entertaining story that goes along with it.

Emily: "I think Gavin is getting tired. I wish we had a pillow pet."
Rennie: "He doesn't need a pillow pet, just a regular pillow."
Mom: "I think they sell the pillow pets here. I am sure they have a booth."
Emily: "Oh, that would be neat."
Rennie: "They don't sell pillow pets at the fair."
Emily: "Then if we see a booth, Gavin is getting a pillow pet."

Rennie: "Fine but they don't sell pillow pets at the fair."

The very next building we walk into was the only booth at the entire State Fair that sold pillow pets!! My mom and I laughed so hard and Rennie grudingly bought Gavin a pillow pet, but he got to pick the animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment