Day 108: City Bites Pumpkin Cookie (9/7)



Today I was asked to go to an Benchmark Test Question Review Forum. It wasn't as boring as it sounds. I kinda enjoyed it!! I know, I am kind of a dork.

However, a perk was that I was out of school early than usual. I picked up Gavin from the babysitters, which I never get to do, and then went on a lunch date just Gavin and I.

That day I didn't want fast food but didn't want to go all expensive either so I settled on City Bites (like a subway but a little nicer.)

And since it was a lunch date, we had to have dessert! I tried to pick out something that Gavin would like but was also tasty! Boy did I find the best thing ever!!

It's a pumpkin cookie with cream cheese icing!!

If you have ever had a pumpkin roll, it's the exact same taste but a cookie. I ♥ it!

Definitely try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment