Day 104: Mockingjay (9/3)


I know, I know, it's not really MY picture but I have a wonderful excuse!  I was reading the books because the librarian at my school suggested them. Which by the way, has been one of the best recommendations of all time!

 The school had the books Hunger Games and Catching Fire but didn't have the Mockingjay. I just thought it was being loaned out but found out that the library can not buy new books for two year!!

What a shame!

So me being impatient went out and bought the Mockingjay and then donated it to the school.

I can't imagine students who enjoy reading as much as I do just reading the first two books of a series and not being able to read the last book!!

I had donated the book to the school before I took a picture and then went back to take a quick picture and it was checked out!! How wonderful.

So I think my excuse it worthy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment