Day 75: Dallas Day One (3/16)



For our spring break getaway we drove down to Dallas for the weekend. We left Friday night and started our day bright and early at the Children's Aquarium at Fair Park. We met some friends who live in the area, that also have twins! It was a great place to visit. I would of just gone to pet the sting ray! I was a lot of fun.

After that we all grabbed lunch at a local Mexican restaurant, then headed over to SouthFork Ranch.

When Rennie was younger he used to watch the TV show Dallas. Actually my mom and dad watched it too, it was "must see TV" before everything was must see! My mom and dad told me they would have people over as a watch party with food just for the show. It was great TV.

Now years later they have restarted Dallas with a few of the main characters and a lot of news ones. I have been watching it and have enjoyed it. So when we went down to Dallas we toured SouthFork. It was actually kinda cool to see. I really liked it. 

We even got to meet a TV star. The actress that plays the wife of Bobby Ewing, Ann was in the gift shop. Her real name is Brenda Strong. She was gracious enough to take pictures with us all. 

It really was a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment