Day 90: Happy Easter (3/31)


HAPPY EASTER!

Thank goodness, the Easter bunny didn't bring candy! Gavin had enough energy without adding a sugar high to it as well. Church was difficult to say the least and then heading to the Cowboy Hall of Fame for bunch might have been a disaster if we were a little more high strung. Gavin is just a little hard to handle these days and I know it's because he's trying to figure out going from only child to one of three but some days I just wanna scream and shake him! However, after settling down to eat we had a very enjoyable brunch with our families. I really love getting dressed up for Easter and then going out to eat with my family somewhere "fancy." It was a really nice morning. 

We came home and opened up all the windows and doors {finally!} and did a little weekend cleaning. Overall, not a bad Easter. Loving my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment