Day 61: Fun Saturday (3/2)





Jason and Tommy celebrated their birthdays today. So Gavin, the twins and I loaded up and drove to Tulsa. I put Rallie in her OSU dress and then thought I would put Wes in his matching OSU shirt. I couldn't leave Gavin out, so into OSU clothes and went. Then I thought Hell, I might as well put on OSU gear too!

The picture of Rallie, Gavin and Wes was the best one! But I wanted to add a picture of my three babies.

We always take time when every cousin is together to take a picture; always oldest to youngest!

The last picture is of Rallie and Wes talking. I went to the restroom for 5 minutes and they take that time to coo and laugh at each other! I missed it but Mom and Sami said it eas really cute. Here they are making some strong eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment