Day 56: A Jumpy Jump (12/26)


I honestly don't know who is crazy, my mom and dad or better yet Nana and PopPop or Rennie and I! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family members in our life. Gavin is so blessed by both sides of the family but sometimes I ask myself {in a very good way and with a smile of my face!} "What were they thinking?!" First, Susan and Brian started Christmas with a wonderful drum set and then my mom and dad topped it off with a mini-trampoline {which in our house is called a jumpy jump.} 

Then to top it off Rennie and I decided to set it up in the extra bedroom for the winter!! We set it up without Gavin knowing what we were doing and then had him close his eyes and be surprised when he saw it. Check out the video at the bottom of the my post. 

However, now whenever Gavin wants to jump he also wants to re-enact the surprise part of the gift. He will now call us over and put his hands over his eyes and stand in front of the door and then say, "Surprise!"  He has done it everyday without fail!



No comments:

Post a Comment