Day 59: The Morris Family Visits (12/29)


Every year after Christmas, the Morris family heads to Oklahoma. Sometimes all four members are able to make it and sometimes not. Sometimes, Shae's fiance makes the drive down and other times friends are brought along. This year Libby came to Oklahoma with the entire family.

We have come to have traditions when the Morris family comes to Oklahoma. Here are my favorites:
> official dinner- every night there has to be some kind of good food and it has to be official there is no messing when it comes to dinner and food
> pedicures with the girls - sometimes separate sometimes together but it always happens!
> shopping
> movies
> golfing
> alcoholic beverages
> onion dip and wavy chips
> Champions of the World - men verse women in Aggravation and Yuker
> float the river {obviously only in the summer}

I always enjoy when they come to visit and I feel as if I missed all the good times this year because of my stupid intersession class.

Thank you for coming every year Morris family. I love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment