Day 98: Breakfast for Dinner (8/28)


I am not by any means the best cook. However, the food that I can make it pretty dang good!! :)

When we were younger my mom would make crepes (and if I know how to put the ' about the e, I would!) sometimes it would be fore special occasions and sometimes for no reason at all.

Those times were the best, when I would wake up to the smell of crepes and syrup. Then coming downs stairs and finding out that my sisters have claimed the next 6 to come off the stove. I would stand there and watch my mom make crepes until it was my turn to eat them. I don't know why we all couldn't just wait until she made them all and then sat down together to eat. I guess it was just the thought of eating them still pipping hot off the oven.

I have to admit that I make as close to my mom's crepe as I anyone. They are quickly becoming Rennnie and Gavin's favorite morning and evening food.

Especially when I make extra and Gavin can eat them for three more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment