Day 5: Nothing Done Today (5/30)



Some days having four kids under 5 is overwhelming. There are days just getting breakfast on the table, then getting dressed, only to play inside for a bit before it's nap time. It's all exhausting. There are days, where I can do it and go to the zoo by myself, load and unload them multiple times and have so much fun and then there are days like today, where I might not be able to get ready for the day until almost 11. Rennie and his friend Martin are working on our back yard make over (that's a whole other post.) Essentially it's just the kids and me today.

Rallie loves the camera. She will take a picture and then say, "I see." and then giggle and say, "Another." She definitely has some personality and a lot like her dad: stubborn and a know it all. Love her little curls and free spirit. Rallie always watching out for her Wessie and loves her blankies and thumb. Such a sweet girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment