Day 1: Summer 2015 (5/26)

This has or was my diary for years of my babies lives. Four to be exact. I went back this week and read and watch Gavin grow up and the birth of my twins, Rallie & Wes through my words and the daily pictures.  As I read, I relived those times in our life and Eisley was no where to be found. My plan was always to write this blog until I didn't want to anymore, then print it off for my children to look back on and see their beginnings. I couldn't finish it and print if off now without adding some of Eisley to my diary. So I thought starting it this summer with day one was as good as any.

There are four babies now and retelling the story of how that happen would take pages and if you know me you've probably heard it more than once. So short version, I am working as a sixth grade math teacher at Mayfield Middle School. Rennie is in his first year as high school and middle school principal at Hinton Public Schools. Gavin went to PreK at Hinton this year, however he will start at Mustang Valley this August. Rallie, Wes, and Eisley stay home with our nanny. That's a quick version of our daily lives. This summer I am staying home with our babies and Rennie works at school during most days. So here goes our first day of summer. 

Sami and Thomas just got married! May 23, 2015. 
Today's post is dedicated to them. Happy Wedding!

Sisterly Love.

The Groom. 

Real life Bridemaids!

Most of the Wedding Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment