Day 164: Book Review (4/4)


As you all know: I love to read!

I try not to put looks of books on my blog because I could recommend a lot of books. I really try to just put books up that are REALLY REALLY good!! 

So far my previous recommendations have been:
The Hunger Games
The Girl with the Dragoon Tattoo

I think I have a pretty good record at recommending books!

This series isn't as good but I have really enjoyed it. Heres a quick summary:
High school sophomore Miranda’s disbelief turns to fear in a split second when an asteroid knocks the moon closer to Earth, the way “one marble hits another.” The result is catastrophic. How can her family prepare for the future when worldwide tsunamis are wiping out the coasts, earthquakes are rocking the continents, and volcanic ash is blocking out the sun? As August turns dark and wintry in northeastern Pennsylvania, Miranda, her two brothers, and their mother retreat to the unexpected safe haven of their sunroom, where they subsist on stockpiled food and limited water in the warmth of a wood-burning stove.
It's a good read and there is another book in the series but I haven't go that far yet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment