Day 78: Tuesday's Helper (8/11)


My mom had a bus driver's meeting and asked that I come to Stroud to help dad and just run the register, just in case. I drove down last night and spent the night so that I didn't have to drive in the morning. Dad said that Tuesdays were pretty slow and for a bit we were, so we made two lists. One for the upcoming floating trip and the other was what dad was going to talk about at his Lion Club lunch. I felt that once we got a little busy, I was more hinderance than help. I messed up a few times but I was able to fix it. When mom came back, she bought my lunch for coming to help. It was nice to spend time in the hardware shop without having to chase the kiddos around. I also got some free stuff so it was a really nice time at True Value!


No comments:

Post a Comment