Day 53: True Value Tech (7/17)




The other day, my dad called me and said he needed me to create something for their new hardware store, True Value. After working for years at McDonald's my parents thought they needed to start thinking of retirement. If you know anything about my parents dad, you know that change isn't his thing. He's talked about doing similar things but never buckled down to get it done. However, this time they did it!! They bought the hardware store in Stroud. They've learned to manage it and run it daily. They took over this summer, starting June 1st. 

On August 1st, they are planning a grand reopening party. Dad wanted some things created to put in the paper. He called me to help. I'm good on computers. It doesn't take me long to figure something out or create needed documents. I would like to take a coding class that's another post! So whenever my parents need some help with technology they call me. I enjoy it! I feel involved. Dad had me create the above postcard for the paper.

I brought the twins and Sami with me to Stroud. They love being at the store. For my fee, I required dinner out. Mom took us to the new Chinese restaurant on Main street. Rallie never left Nana's side. 

If your on Facebook and haven't yet, you need to like: Stroud True Value.

No comments:

Post a Comment