Day 90: Book Conference (1/30)


I'm was in heaven for a little bit today!

I was at a professional development that was all about the new books of the year. The conference talked about new books this year and ways to use them in the classroom. I loved it! 

Not only was I given great ideas for my library but I also have added books to my personal list to read. I want to share my list in case of any other interested readers out there. These books are all young adult books but they are all promising. Look them up on Amazon if you are interested.

The Friendship Doll - Kirby Lawson
Sylvia & Avi - Winifred Conkling
Dead End in Norvelt - Jack Gantos
Wildwood - Colin Meloy
Jefferson's Sons - Kimberly Bradley
No Passengers Beyond this Point - Gennifer Choldenko

I am so excited to have new books to add to my ever growing list of books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment